BBQ Recipe Secrets - Info and Articles:
Barbeque Bob's Special BBQ Recipe Secrets...
Sunday, October 22, 2017
- Heavenly Pulled Venison
While I believe searing meat is the ultimate in manly cuisine, I also know good BBQ doesn't always require grilling. Check out this pulled venison recipe
- The Allure of Grilled Crustaceans
Although they're basically ocean-going bugs, crustaceans make for some tasty seafood -- and grilled crustaceans are even better!
- The Ultimate BBQ Seafood Treat: Grilled Calamari
Squid's probably just about the last thing you planned to put on your grill, but grilled calamari actually tastes pretty good
- An Awesome Idea for Barbecued Meatloaf
Craving some nice barbecued meatloaf? Well, here's a great way to prepare it.
- Grilling the Big Birds: Barbecued Emu and Ostrich
When a bird is six or eight feet tall, you know it's got to produce some powerful big drumsticks. Barbecued emu, anyone?
- Grilled Quesadillas: A Wonderful Treat
Mexican food and grilling go very well together sometimes. Here's a great example: grilled quesadillas.
- The Joy of Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Whether you consider 'em a dessert or a main course, grilled sweet potatoes add a tasty touch to any barbecue.
- Piedmont Barbecue Sauce, a Carolina Treat
Looking to brew up a tasty but simple accent for your pork? Try Piedmont barbecue sauce
- Introducing Pumpkin-Molasses Barbecue Sauce
I'm up for pretty much anything new, barbecue-wise, so when I heard about pumpkin-molasses barbecue sauce, I had to try it. Here's my report
- Two Awesome Vegan Barbecue Dishes
There are plenty of tasty vegan barbecue dishes you can add to the medley on your grill. Here are two
- Tasty Korean Barbecue
Korean barbecue is starting to pick up steam internationally, given its unique recipes and flavor. Why not give it a try on your grill?
- Barbecued Kangaroo, Yet Another Red Meat
Tired of the beef, pork, and poultry? Venison and seafood not exotic enough? Then do a little creative purchasing and grill up some barbecued kangaroo
- Delectable, Spicy Honey Barbecue Sauce
Honey barbecue sauce is all well and good, but come over to the wild side and try it spicy!
- Horseradish Barbecue Sauce: All the Heat and Half the Pain
While spicy BBQ sauce tastes great, too much pepper can make it too painful. You needn't worry about that so much with horseradish barbecue sauce
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms, Plus Dessert
Looking for a barbecued veggie delight? You can't beat grilled Portobello mushrooms -- especially if you add grilled peaches for afters.
- Savory Barbecued Cheese
Want a nicely exotic grilled dish? How about Indian barbecued cheese?
- Unforgettable Apricot Barbecue Sauce
If you like fruit-based sauces (and who doesn't?), then you should definitely experiment with apricot barbecue sauce.
- Grilled Tofu, a New Vegetarian Delight
Ever had grilled tofu? Try it -- it's surprisingly good.
- Introducing Espresso Barbecue Sauce
Like a little coffee with your BBQ? Try this java-fortified espresso barbecue sauce recipe.
- My Favorite Grilled Venison Recipe
If you're tired of the same old barbecue meats, try grilled venison for a change of pace
- Two Grilled Desserts to Die For
"Grilled desserts" may seem like a contradiction in terms, but it really isn't. Read on and see!
- Cabrito Al Pastor, a Tasty Mexican Treat
Ever had cabrito al pastor, a.k.a. barbecued goat? Most people haven't, but it's well worth trying
- Traditional Aussie Barbecued Shrimp
Ready for some delightful shrimp on the barbie, mate? Try this tasty barbecued shrimp recipe, then
- Grilled Corn On The Cob: The Perfect Side Dish
As much as we all love barbecued meat, we cannot live on meat alone. Hence grilled corn on the cob.
- Grilled Barbecued Cabbage
Here's a recipe for something that sounds a little weird but tastes great: grilled barbecued cabbage.
- Let's Grill Up Some Moink Balls!
Moo + Oink = Moink. Get it?
- Alabama-Style White Barbecue Sauce
Not everyone can abide tomatoes, which can be a problem when eating barbecue. Luckily, there's always white barbecue sauce.
- Man Bites Shark: A Delicious Barbecued Shark Recipe
You might be surprised to learn that barbecued shark is not only toothsome, it's easy to prepare.
- Duck a l'Grill: Tasty Barbecued Duck Recipes
If you can have barbecued chicken, then why not barbecued duck? No reason, really.
- Raspberry Barbecue Sauce: Mmmmmmmm!
Raspberry barbecue sauce may sound weird, but it tastes really good.
- Barbecued Pizza: the Perfect Culinary Combination
Two of America's favorite foods come together in this barbecued pizza recipe. Check it out!
- And Now For Something Completely Different: Crockpot Barbecue
Believe it or not, you don't need a grill to cook barbecue. Crockpot barbecue is delicious!
- A Tasty Filipino Barbecued Pork Recipe
Every cuisine has its polar opposites, and for the cuisine of the Philippines, it's gotta be baluts on one end, and Filipino barbecued pork on the other
- Lobster Barbecue, Mexican Style
You've probably heard of the Australian "shrimp on the barbie," but how about some lobster barbecue?
- You Just Can't Beat Hawaiian Barbecue!
Long ago, the ancient Hawaiians discovered barbecue independently... and their version is delicious
- A Low Carb Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Being mostly meat, barbecue tends to be low in carbs -- but the sauce usually isn't. Well, here's a nice low carb barbecue sauce to try.
- Easy, Tasty Jamaican-style Barbecue Sauce
If you've ever had jerk chicken, then you know that Jamaicans have a way with meat. Well, wait until you taste Jamaican-style barbecue sauce!
- Pig Prep: A To-Die-For Barbecued Pork Combo
Want to cook the best barbecued pork ever? Follow my lead, kemo sabe
- Liven Up Your Grill with Some Apple Barbecue Sauce
Yummm... apple barbecue sauce. Just the thought of it makes me lick my lips. How about you?
- Chocolate Barbecue Sauce: A New Taste Sensation
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the grill, we introduce you to a new culinary fusion: chocolate barbecue sauce
- The Bacon Explosion: Now That's Good Barbecue!
Just when you thought you'd seen everything possible on the barbecue grill, here's something new: the Bacon Explosion
- Want To Be A Barbeque Expert?
Master a few barbeque basics and you can be a pro
- BBQ Favorites For A Crowd
Great ideas for a BBQ party they'll talk about all summer
- Here's A Simple Way To Choose The Best Cuts of BBQ Meat
A quick lesson in which cuts make great BBQ meat
- Are You Guilty of Any of These Seven BBQ Mistakes?
Avoiding these BBQ mistakes will ensure better results
- Why Some People Swear By BBQ Rubs
Try using BBQ rubs instead of sauce for a new taste
- The Secret For Making Your Own BBQ Sauce
You can develop your own signature BBQ sauce
- See How Easily You Can Learn BBQ Smoking
BBQ smoking isn't as hard as you might think
- 3 BBQ Tools You Must Have For Great Results
Having the right BBQ tools for the job makes all the difference
- The Two Greatest Beef BBQ Recipes
Perfect beef recipes for new and experienced BBQ lovers
- Who Else Wants To Know the Difference Between Gas and Charcoal?
Choosing between gas and charcoal makes a difference
- Two Fail Proof BBQ Chicken Recipes
You'll never believe you could get such moist chicken from the grill
- Would You Believe You Can Cook Dessert on the BBQ?
Ideas for doing dessert on the grill
- You Don't Have To Be A Chef To Cook Ethnic Food on the Grill
Try ethnic recipes such as Indian, Asian, and Mexican Food on the BBQ
- Is Your Gas Grill Hot Enough?
How to tell if your gas grill is ready to cook
- The Secret of Shopping For and Using Gas Grills
Great gas grills plus a special technique equals great food
- How Long Is Long Enough?
Do you know how long things should be on the grill?
- Marinades Mean You'll Never Have To Serve Dry Meat Again
How marinades can help your BBQ meat stay tender
- The Lazy Way To BBQ An Entire Meal
Using foil packets makes an easy instant meal
- Four Simple Recipes for BBQ Pork
Pork - the other white meat - can be great on the grill
- The Basics of Regional BBQ Cooking
Regional BBQ flavors are not created equal
- BBQ Seafood Like A Native Islander
Tired of hamburgers? Try seafood on the grill!
- Four Sure-Fire BBQ Side Dishes
Side dishes are great on the grill too
- Specialty Wood: Your Secret Weapon for Flavorful Meat
Using specialty wood in your BBQ will create lots of flavor
- What You Must Know About The Temperature of Your Grill
Without a thermometer, how can you know the right temperature to BBQ?
- Why Weber Grills Are Some Fans Favorites
Weber grills have a loyal following with good reason